As a part of my studies, I got chance to work on this Tool- IntelliJ Idea- The most Intelligent Java IDE. You can install IntelliJ IDEA community edition-an open source version of IntelliJ Idea- for Java, Groovy and other programming languages.
1) Create New Project.
2) Rename Project to ‘Hello-World’.
3) Enter the path where you want to store your Source Directory.
4) Click Finish.
5) You will see a screen something like this.
6) Click on src and select new package. Enter package name say – com.hw.samples
7) Click on package and create new java class – Hello World.java
8) Write your code.
9) Left click on – Hello World and Click Run.
10) Now start experiments.
Useful link : Hello World
You can explore features of IntelliJ here.
Stay tuned.. Many things on this coming soon!